Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dancing Makes You Smile!


A smile is like a magnet that stirs up feelings of joy. Whenever I see a little kid or a baby that smiles at me it just melts my heart. I don't have babies but I have parents and when they smile at me it is with the same intensity of that of a child and it sends joy throughout my being.

Many times my students do something cute or endearing and during class I smile...... I always wonder if they know it's cause of them. So thank you to those who make me smile, smiling is infectious. Dancing makes you smile. 

The dance floor is a palace for a smile.  It is very rewarding to get to the point where one can smile and dance.  It is a really good test; 'is he/she smiling'?  If the answer 'NO' then they are probably dancing beyond their comfort level, which can be great for learning.  Part of the 'dance intrigue' is going out, getting dressed up and having a great time allowing the music to fill your heart.  If the brain is working too hard it will interrupt that process.  Rungo Dance social dance and Rungo Dance Fit dance fitness are designed to break the chains that the brain imposes on us and allow the body and heart to work together.  It is a BZMIS....body zaps mind into submission...... and it happens all the time!

Give it a try! Dance for fun and dance for fitness, and DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment