Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let's Give Them Something to Talk About!

I must say that all my hard effort and work has paid off. I have been doing this for 22 years and never have I felt so rewarded as I did Saturday night. All my students performed quite well; they surpassed any expectation and provided great entertainment. Most importantly they reached heights that they hadn't reached prior. All the dancers broke through limitations and intimidations. I love teaching dance and my job is so fulfilling.
It's about being the best you can be and not worrying about ANYTHING else. We need to shed the ego and allow ourselves to nurture that place in us that is for our well being and mental and physical prosperity. Possibly doing things for others is getting in the way of our advancement. It's never too late. It you feel like singing; SING! If you feel like dancing; DANCE! If you feel like acting; ACT! If you feel like playing an instrument; PLAY! It's never too late to do the things that nourish our souls. Unleash the perfomer in you; it is very liberating. Who cares what they think??!!!!!Let's give them something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment