Friday, March 23, 2012

My New Couple Did It!

How exciting it is to be a part of accomplishments, left and right (no pun intended, har har har).  I have a new couple, they are newlyweds and gaze into each other's eyes accordingly.  They want to learn 'social dancing' as they plan to do as many activities together as possible.  So they started taking the dance class  that my brother and I teach at On Top Of The World, a retirement community in Clearwater. As many students they want to 'learn the right way' so they took my private lesson bonus offer and now they see the value of a private lesson. 

Well every good teacher suggests and encourages practice; I suggested they come to a dance fitness Rungo Dance class and they did. WEll again, in front of my eyes I see everything coming together.  The arms and feet are flaring around finding their way and by the end of class they have accomplished great things.  Rungodance is perfect for drilling basics and things happen so fast that the mind can not take over.  I was very pleased with their achievement.  And, they got a heck of a work out!  What more could we ask for? Burn while you learn with Rungo Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment