Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank you Students!

Well it's finally hit; the IDHARJ club and association.  I am the President and I am here to report that we dance professionals DO have a real job.  It is what we do, what we love and what we share.  Please don't take that away from us.  Yes we dedicate our lives to helping others build balance and control, gaining grace and poise, overcoming shyness, developing their sense of agility and instilling confidence.  How could anyone do so many things in an eight hour 'work' day?  This dedication takes deep thought, grand visions, masterful skill and colorful imagination. This profession is so rewarding and empowering.  It's me, my music, my ideas and a wise individual who has given me the reigns to change their life through dance.  Wow!  What a charge! 

Thank  you students who take lessons; we love you and appreciate you very much! You make every minute of our devotion worth so much more! 

Dance On!

No comments:

Post a Comment