Friday, April 27, 2012

Brides Your First Dance Can Be Magical!

There's nothing like the first dance as Bride and Groom to bring the entire entourage to tears; the parents, the grand parents, good friends and family, and the wedding party. Of course, my personal favorite is the "Father' of the bride who invariably thinks he's going to hold it together. What a warm and tender experience that I am honored in which to take part. I must say, the wedding dances are by far the most rewarding of my career.

It's a very easy process. I ask a few questions like; where did you meet? How did he propose? What is most important about your dance? Do you have a song? And usually that's enough for me to start my journey of choreography that will tell a story and lead the new couple into a new life of love and happiness. Sometimes we get very fancy and other times we keep it basic; but we ALWAYS send the right message!

It's not a long dance and it doesn't have to be expensive, we can work around that. What is most important is that a lasting memory is created and that it will never be forgotten! In fact I am putting together a Wedding Couple Alumni where we can keep the love alive (and perform our dance AGAIN!) Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment